Try a carrier-specific firmware
- Log into the MOFI Router by connecting a phone, tablet/iPad, computer, etc. to the MOFI network (regardless if the router is giving off an internet connection or not), opening a non-Chrome browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, or FireFox), and typing 192.168.10.1 into the browser's address bar, which will bring you to the MOFI Router's login screen
the default username is root
the default password is admin
- Click on "MoFi Internal Modem" under Network
- Click on the "Provider Selector" tab
- Choose either Generic or the Provider for your plan.
NOTE: Most providers work best under the "Generic" Firmware. However, there are times when selecting the provider-specific firmware may help resolve connection issues. T-Mobile only works under the Generic firmware.
- Click save and wait 5-10 minutes for the device to reboot with the selected firmware.